Leadership, technological understanding, and effective communication
- reinhardt.io |
- email@example.com |
- github.com/rreinhardt9 |
Solving complex technical challenges has always been something I enjoyed. Currently, I am a Software Engineer working hard to transform great ideas into quality web applications. From front end to back end, I'm always ready to jump in and get things done. I've developed new projects from a clean slate that are now in production and have also worked with large mature projects.
Ruby, Rails, and related technology are my primary strength. Additionally, I’ve gained experience visualizing data using d3.js. Some other things that I’ve had some exposure to include: Elasticsearch, AWS, AngularJS, ReactJS, Elixir/ Phoenix, data analytics in the R language, mobile app development using Cordova.
Jan, 2015 - Current
- Full stack developer on a Ruby on Rails based data analytics application
- Implemented new charts for analytics application using d3.js and nvd3 library
- Designed/ built an application to serve mini LTI lessons for consumption in Learning Management Systems
- Working with ReactJS to build a responsive site for student reporting
May, 2014 - Jan, 2015
- Helped clients achieve their goals mostly using Ruby, Rails, and a little Angular JS (with a Rails backend).
Feb, 2012 - Jul, 2014
Jun, 2007 - Feb, 2012
Dec, 2004 - May, 2007
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
GPA 3.90 (3.96 in major) Minors in: Aircraft Electronics and Avionics, Aircraft Turbine Engine Technology, Reciprocating Engine Technology, and Metallic Materials Technology.